I went to the Master Gardeners' spring plant sale on Saturday and came home with a lot of plants:
- Four hostas, two each labeled "green early blooming" and "green late blooming"
- Two unknown clematis
- Mexican petunia for my mother-in-law (though she may have to grow it as an annual)
- Three red verbena
- Two rose campion
- Two naked ladies
- Two diamond frost euphorbia
- Firecracker vine (which I had never heard of)
- Angel trumpet (no idea what color)
- Red flowering quince
The really awesome thing is that I got all this for $34!!! It's kind of fun having no clue what kind(s) of clematis or what color angel trumpet I now have -- but if you have a real color-coordinated kind of garden, that risk might not be worth the reward (the price)!